Say no to grass seeds!
Grass seeds and Alfie
Alfie went for a walk in the morning and he came back and started sneezing and had a runny nose. The owner thought he had allergies. Fernando proceeded to examine Alfie thoroughly, checking his nostrils. He found two grass seeds stuck deep in the nose. He needed to be sedated to remove them otherwise it could cause infections, possible sepsis and/or he could have lost his olfactory sense. If you see this is happening to your pet please call us up asap! The longer you wait the deeper the grass seed can travel.